As a member of the New Zealand Tech Alliance, BlockchainNZ provides an independent, positive voice for blockchain in New Zealand. We work closely with New Zealand Government agencies, local businesses, other members of the NZTech Alliance and offshore partners to generate valuable benefits to our members.
Through our work we serve to link our Members’ voices to government and cross-industry stakeholders. The services we provide ensure our members are able to meet Best Practice Standards as they seek to grow their digital currency businesses as well as drive the wider digital economy forward.
Different organisations will benefit differently from being members of BlockchainNZ. It is a vehicle enabling members to do what individual organisations cannot do alone and even more benefit can be expected from growing membership and participation.
Key benefits for members include the ability to:
- Directly shape the New Zealand blockchain agenda and calendar of activities;
- Participate (at discounted rates) in activities throughout the year, both domestically and internationally;
- Get promotional opportunities for yourself and your business in relevant activities and events;
- Gain visibility of who is doing what and have direct opportunity to connect and collaborate with others;
- Get sponsoring opportunities in blockchain related activities and events;
- Be part of the wider New Zealand Technology Alliance
This is your opportunity to connect with others who care about blockchain, help shape the New Zealand blockchain agenda and promote collaboration across industry and Government.
Please contact us either via the website or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Membership is open to organisations of all sizes. If you are a member of one of the Associations in the Tech Alliance you may be eligible for a discount on your membership. Please contact us for more information.
|Level||Member Category||Criteria – NZ Revenues||Annual Fee|
|A||Major Corporate||> $75m||$25,000|
|B||Large Corporate||$50 – 75m||$10,500|
Large Govt Agencies
Large Education Agencies
|$20 – 50m|
Ministries, Departments, University
Small Govt Agencies
Small Education Agencies
|$5 – 20m|
Small agencies, CRI, Polytech
|E||Medium SME||$1 – 5m||$995|
|G||Start-up||NZ-owned, < 3 years AND < $1m||$100|
|H||Individual*||E.g. for students and self-employed people.||$250|
The membership fee is annual and is based on your New Zealand revenues. All fees are $NZD excluding GST and are current as at 1 October 2018. Fees may be reviewed each financial year for the upcoming year.
* This category is restricted to people who are not employed by an organisation that could be a member of Blockchain New Zealand.