Connect with others who care about blockchain, help shape the New Zealand blockchain agenda and promote collaboration across industry and Government.
Reasons to join
We help member organisations and the wider New Zealand ecosystem to connect, promote and advance in the following ways:
- Education – From 2109 BlockchainNZ will be running blockchain training courses
- News – BlockchainNZ provides a central source for blockchain news, information and events
- Community information – see who is doing what within the New Zealand blockchain ecosystem
- Events – meetups, executive breakfasts, conferences and collaborations
- Research – local research and reports on blockchain to inform and benefit the New Zealand blockchain ecosystem
- Work with Government and other stakeholders to inform, educate and influence policy
- Provide independent, qualified information to media
- Support new blockchain businesses considering coming to New Zealand
Specific ‘Member only benefits include:
- Your company profile included in our products/services directory (currently in development).
- Discounts on our events and courses for all your staff
- Access to moderated Slack channel that will connect you with all the key people in the NZ crypto/blockchain ecosystem
Membership is open to organisations of all sizes. If you are a member of one of the Associations in the Tech Alliance you may be eligible for a discount on your membership. Please contact us for more information.
|Level||Member Category||Criteria – NZ Revenues||Annual Fee|
|A||Major Corporate||> $75m||$25,000|
|B||Large Corporate||$50 – 75m||$10,500|
Large Govt Agencies
Large Education Agencies
|$20 – 50m|
Ministries, Departments, University
Small Govt Agencies
Small Education Agencies
|$5 – 20m|
Small agencies, CRI, Polytech
|E||Medium SME||$1 – 5m||$995|
|G||Start-up||NZ-owned, < 3 years AND < $1m||$100|
|H||Individual*||E.g. for students and self-employed people.||$250|
The membership fee is annual and is based on your New Zealand revenues. All fees are $NZD excluding GST and are current as at 1 October 2018. Fees may be reviewed each financial year for the upcoming year.
* This category is restricted to people who are not employed by an organisation that could be a member of Blockchain New Zealand.