Online: BlockchainNZ – Virtual drink with blockchain enthusiasts
This is a Tech Alliance event
Members-only event: Let’s have a drink virtually. This event is for all members of BlockchainNZ. This will be via Zoom to meet the Executive Council board members and to participate in three group discussions on the following topics:
1. Education in blockchain technology
2. Recent developments and innovation
3. IRD guidance on cryptoassets
Aside from the Executive Council, you will hear from other experts including:
- Nick Johnson – Lead developer of ENS and Ethereum foundation Alumi
- Sam Zou – Founder and CEO of OnFinality
- Mark Wilcox – Founder of 21e8
- Dave Corbett – CEO at PowerFinance
- Barney Cumberland – Partner at Simpson Grierson
- Andrew Evison – Technical Specialist at Inland Revenue
To clarify, this event is not a presentation or panel discussion; rather this is an opportunity to meet and greet, network and have a discussion with fellow blockchain enthusiasts on important topics.
Registrations will be limited to only 100 people to make this event technically viable, we look forward to meeting you and hearing your views!