FinTech for FinTechs Mini Hui
We are seeing increasing interest from early-stage FinTechs for information focusing on the very specific needs of earlier-stage FinTech-oriented companies. In response, FinTechNZ, in partnership with great supporters BNZ, MinterEllisonRuddWatts, NZTE and AWS, has designed a mixed format Mini-Conference on the afternoon and evening of 10 August to focus on topics that matter. This format includes inspirational guest speakers and business leaders such as Craig Hudson (ex Xero, now NZTE), Georgia Grange (country manager Revolut), Mitchell Pham (all-round NZTech rockstar), Josh Daniel (Akahu) and Nick Allen (Indicator), plus a team of roundtable facilitators from the FinTechNZ Executive Council and sponsors team.
Specialty roundtable topics cover for example;
- Technology and platforms. Product design and ensuring optimal product and market fit
- Optimising your proposition and team for B2B and Enterprise level sales success
- Traversing barriers; legal, procurement and ensuring successful partnerships
- Surviving and thriving in tough times – building resiliency and running lean
- Investment strategies, including pitching for funding and raising capital during a recession
- Regulatory and legal considerations
- Export, trade and scaled growth
In the evening AWS is hosting an off-site FinTech dinner experience including speed matching with other invited guests from their Tier 1 finance sector networks. This is definitely an important opportunity for FinTech’s and is strictly limited to 40 business leaders to ensure high-quality conversations. Time is running out to claim your space.
- Date: Thursday, 10 August
- Time: 2pm – 6pm followed by dinner experience hosted by AWS
- Location: MinterEllisonRuddWatts, Level 22, PwC Tower, 15 Customs Street West, Auckland.
- Event Type: In person. Limited to 40 (waitlist may apply)
- Cost: $50 (non-member cost is $150, including FinTechNZ startup membership)
We respectfully ask that all participants planning to attend an in person event are healthy and well. Should you be unable to attend due to illness or isolation we request that you stay home. Please let us know if you are unable to attend by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and the event date.